The plot is accessed over the Shared Driveway/Right of Way for the neighbouring property Manor Cottage, No. 44 Northgate. Situated on the North Eastern side of Northgate, this position is set delightfully off the road and borders open fields to the side.
Walkington is a favoured residential village some two miles to the West of Beverley and with a range of local facilities within walking distance to include three public houses and associated restaurants and village supermarket in particular. There is also a well-regarded local primary school within close walking distance.
The basis of the sale is by way of Informal Tender and we are therefore inviting interested parties to submit their best offer in writing within a sealed envelope on or before the closing date of 12 noon on Friday 13th October 2017. The seller reserves the right to accept the offer that is best in their opinion but also reserves the right to end the Informal tender process if an acceptable offer is received prior to the closing date.
INFORMAL TENDER GUIDELINES
The successful bidder will be notified verbally and in writing at which time Solicitors will be instructed to commence the conveyancing process. It will be expected that the purchaser will be able to exchange contracts within four weeks of the memorandum of sale being issued with completion to follow thereafter. Bids are subject to contract.
All bids will be treated confidentially.
1. Your offer should be for a fixed sum in pounds sterling.
2. We suggest that your offer is made for an uneven amount in order to avoid possible duplication of bids.
3. Escalating bids or those bids calculated by reference to another party's bid will not be acceptable and will not be considered.
4. All offers should include the name, address and contact telephone number of the offeror together with those of the offerors Solicitor.
5. Offers put forward by facsimile can only be accepted by prior appointment with the selling agent.
6. An intending offeror must satisfy themselves as to the basis upon which an offer is made. We therefore advise and presume that in order to make an offer the offeror understands the sale particulars and has made all reasonable enquiries with their own professional advisers.
7. The seller reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed, any offer.
8. All offers should be submitted before 12 noon on Friday 13th October 2017 to the Agents office at Grindell House, 35 North Bar Within, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU17 8DB or emailed to email@example.com or by facsimile with prior arrangement on 01482 860680.
9. If submitted in a sealed envelope please clearly mark on the back in BOLD, Plot of Land, 44 Northgate, Walkington.
10. It will be necessary for all offerors to provide proof of funds and purchase ability upon request.
The plot has full Planning Permission the details of which can be found online at the East Riding of Yorkshire Planning Portal at:
Ref 16/00041/PLF - Extensions and alterations to detached garage and use as a dwelling - Land And Buildings South Of Manor Cottage 44 Northgate Walkington East Riding Of Yorkshire HU17 8ST
An indication of the size and layout of the plot has been marked out on the land and is indicated by the blue rope and steel marker posts. Please note that the exact size and position needs to be checked by the purchaser against the planning permission as Quick and Clarke cannot be held responsible for this.
Please note that there is currently both an underground low and high voltage power cable running under the plot. An application has been submitted to have this diverted and Northern Power have agreed to complete the works at their own cost within a three month period following the submission of the application. Further details are available at our Beverley Office for review.
Please note that as a condition of the sale the purchaser must erect a 6ft close boarded timber fence and gate on the boundary of the plot shared with Manor Cottage, 44 Northgate immediately after completion.
Contact the agents Beverley office on 01482 886200 for prior appointment to view.
Quick & Clarke are pleased to be able to offer independent advice regarding mortgages and further details can be obtained by contacting our Beverley office on 01482 886200. Independent advice will be given by a qualified financial services consultant and written quotations are available upon request. This could save you time and money when searching for the most competitive deals. Our mortgage adviser has access to every lending scheme currently available through a computerised sourcing system.
35 North Bar Witihin
Tel. 01482 886200
59D Welton Road
Tel. 01482 666816
131 King Street
Tel. 01482 844444
50 Middle Street South
Tel. 01377 255133
2 Market Place
Tel. 01964 537123
Tel. 01482 651155
‘6 Offices available 7 Days a week – We have East Yorkshire covered’